Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FREE Phineas & Ferb Pencil Case Mail In Offer


FREE Phineas & Ferb Pencil Case Offer
OK What Couponer has NOT purchased 3 of these items yet since the beginning of August?!?!?
(And if NOT... I KNOW you have coupons you can score this with!!!!)
Dig out those Receipts :)
I know my kids are going to LOVE this one!
I already ordered mine and already got it in the mail! Came SUPER FAST!!!
Great Giftable Idea Too!!!!
BUY: Any ( 3) BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, NEOSPORIN®, LISTERINE® SMART RINSE® Anticavity Mouthwash, LISTERINE® AGENT COOL BLUE® Tinting Rinse, or REACH® Kids Toothbrush.
SEND: Mail In Certificate with a cash register receipt dated between 8/1/2011 and
12/31/2011 with store name and item circled from valid products and one proof of
purchase tab from each valid product purchased.
RECEIVE : A FREE Phineas and Ferb Pencil Case.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Mine came VERY FAST!!!!!!!
VIEW My MAIL IN REBATE ROUNDUP HERE