Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Target Shopping Trip 12/16


My Target Shopping Trip 12-16

I can't picture everything because Sophrena got a bunch of Christmas gifts and doesn't want anyone to know what they are. BUT I can tell you that none of her gifts had a coupon, LOL! So you won't miss a score without her info. Worked out for the best as you will see anyway.

Well, I had to change plans a little at the register but not a big deal actually!
So I had it all planned out with my calculator on my cell phone down an isle. I  had my 3 daughters and the Home Health Aide and 3 orders, so I figured I would be ok. 3rd order was very small.

Until when cashing out I was informed by the cashier, that in using coupons on my first order of $76, I would no longer qualify for the $10 Gift Card :(  That's ok, all the Purina FPC's were in Trans #2 anyhoo. I just kept going until I was at $75 after coupons :)
Then a wonderful little thing happened!!!!! Along with my reciept on transaction #1 printed out this pretty little Coupon for $10 Off a $100 Target Purchase Coupon!!!!! And I got the $10 Gift Card!!

Transaction #2 (2 & 3 combined of original plan) came to $96 so the kids are now thrilled they got chocolate!!! They love when Mom's total is a little off!!!! They know and they DIVE!!!! LOL 1 each and the'yre good about it, but they know the drill!
So, $100 Total - $10 Coupon from Transaction #1 - $10 Gift Card from Transaction #1 - Coupons = about $40 :)

Here is what I can tell you I got:)
Maybelline Baby Lips was WIPED OUT as expected.
I found Curel Lotion, but ONLY ONE, haha! I had someone do a stock check but she said it showed ZERO. Hey, at least I can say my store had one in stock :)
I Scored the TGI Friday's Deal and they let me use more than 1 identical Target Q without a question so I got them all for FREE
I used up ALL my Purina FPC's (they expire 12/31 so don't forget to use your up) ~ 6 bags of Cat Food, 2 Jugs of Tidy Cats Cat Litter, 4 Cans of Wet Cat Food and TBonz
They had lots of Eucerin and I scored 4 of those for FREE
I got some pants for Cassidy on the clearance rack, she was in desperate need. 2 pairs of Soft Pants for $5.58 each and a pair of jeans for $10
3 bags of Starbucks coffee & there was a Tearpad to submit to get a $5 Starbucks Gift Card WYB 3
3 Swiss Miss Hot Chocolates
Pillsbury Cake & Frosting
2 Hickory Farms Beef Sticks
and the gifts we cannot mention :)