Thursday, December 8, 2011

ONLY $5.34 ~ FREE Shipping!!! Hello Kitty LED Color Change Digital Alarm Clock with Calendar & Thermometer (White)

Hello Kitty LED Color Change Digital Alarm Clock with Calendar & Thermometer (White)
ONLY $5.34 ~ FREE Shipping!!!
I just got the Hello Kitty Watches in the mail that I paid $1.45 & FREE Shipping for and WOW! They're NICE! VERY impressed! I had never ordered from Focal Price Before. My daughters and neices are Hello Kitty fans so I just ordered this clock too!
I am NOW a FocalPrice Fan!!! They have me sold!
Material: PVC
Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 8cm
Powered by 4.5V AC adapter or 4 x AA batteries (not included)
LCD screen powered by 2 x AG13 batteries (included)
7 colors of light change automatically
12-hour and 24-hour time formats
Supports calendar
Supports thermometer
Alarm Clock: 8 alarm songs