Sunday, January 8, 2012

$3 K-Y Coupons is Back for MORE MONEYMAKER & FREE Deals Around Town!



K-Y MONEYMAKER at WALMART with Printable Coupon
 Wooo Hooooo The $3 K-Y MONEYMAKER Coupon has RESET!!!!!!
I reallt don't think I need anymore K-Y. I think I need to start finding uses for the boxes piling up, like LUBRICATING MY SCISSORS FOR CUTTING COUPONS LOL!!!!!


Walmart Coupon Matchup
BUY K-Y-Jelly Personal Lubricant 2oz Reg $2.62
USE $3/1 ANY K-Y Brand Product Coupon 1/8 SS Insert Exp 3/31
Final Price = $.38 MONEYMAKER

Wegmans Coupon Matchups
BUY K-Y-Jelly Personal Lubricant 2oz Reg $2.99
USE $3/1 ANY K-Y Brand Product Coupon 1/8 SS Insert Exp 3/31 
Final Price = FREE


There are also other K-Y Brand Printable Coupons on their Website HERE 

Visit me Extreme Couponing Mommy on Facebook ~ CLICK HERE :)