Sunday, March 11, 2012

My FREE Walgreens Shopping Trip



My FREE Walgreens Shopping Trip 3/11/12
Walgreens Coupon Matchups 3/11 - 3/17

Transaction #1
(1) Right Guard Deodorant $4.49
(3) Right Guard Deodorants Clearance $2.29ea (2 of these became FREE with the B1G1 FREE Deal)
(1) Dial Foaming Hand Soap Clearance $1.59 (FREE after B1G1 FREE Deal)
(3) Dial Liquid Hand Soaps $1.99ea (1 FREE after B1G1 FREE Deal)
USED (2) $3/2 Right Guard Coupons
USED $1/3 Dial Hand Soap Coupon
USED $4 Register Reward from a couple weeks ago
Received $4 Register Reward for Right Guard
Final Price = FREE

Transaction #2
(2) Dial For Men Foaming Body Wash $3.99ea
(2) Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinners $1.79ea (1 FREE after B1G1 FREE Deal)
USED $3/1 Dial For Men Foaming Body Wash Coupon
USED Kraft Macsurance FREE Product Coupon Up To $1.60
USED $4 Register Reward From Right Guard
Received $2 Register Reward for Dial For Men Body Wash
Food Stamps covered the $.19 difference on the Kraft Mac N Cheese
Final Price = FREE

I didn't have a $2 Register Reward to Maximize on splitting my Foaming Body Washes into 2 transactions. So it was a choice I made at the store.
I went in with a $4RR and came out with a $2RR and only spent $.19 on food stamps, NO Cash out of pocket for me except the sales tax.