Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Target Purchase with NEW $5/2 ANY Revlon Beauty Tools Target Printable Coupons



FREE Revlon Beauty Tools
Target Coupon Matchups

I just got home from Target with my $5/2 ANY Revlon Beauty Tools Target Printable Coupons Purchase! This is what I chose :) I am going to save them for the girls' Easter Baskets as the colors are so pretty! Revlon Beauty Tools start at $1.24 each! Coupon scans for the value of the items, so get the most out of your money... er... coupon!
I HIGHLY Suggest Printing This Coupon ASAP!!!!!
I Also HIGHLY Recommend Taking Your Coupons to the Store ASAP!!!!!

3 NEW Revlon Box O 6 Files $2.99ea
3 Matching Large Revlon Nail Files $1.69ea
Total = $4.58 per set for the girls X 3 = $14.04
Final Price = FREE

OTHER Revlon Coupons
$1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetic Coupon 3/11 SS Insert Exp 4/15 (Regional)

I also have the FREE Maybelline Baby Lips set aside for Easter Baskets for the girls that I got at Target :) That Coupon is STILL Available to Print too!