Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Target Shopping Trip Monday 3/11/13


My Target Shopping Trip
Monday 3/11/13
Target Coupon Matchups
If you are NOT "Rolling" Gift Cards (This Maximizes Your Savings!!),
don't forget you can use your Target Card for an extra 5% Off!
AND Bring Re-Usable Shopping Bags to save a additional 5 Cents for each 1 Used! (I always forget this LOL!)

I grabbed a Starbucks Gift Card from the In-Store Starbucks.
Last night my daughter registered me an account online with it,
and I got my FREE $5.00 from Starbucks!!!!!
CLICK HERE for My FREE $5.00 from Starbucks Post ~ Offer Expires 3/14/13

TRANSACTION #1 
4 Suave Keratin Infusions Shampoos & Conditioners Reg $3.49ea
3 L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Conditioners 1.7oz Reg $.99ea
Total =  $16.93

COUPONS USED
USED (2) B1G1 FREE Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion or Keratin Infusion
Up To $5.00 Coupons 3/10 RP Insert Exp 3/24/13 ~ Limit 2 per Shopping Trip
or Keep your eyes open for $2/1 Suave Keratin Infusions or Moraccan Infusions Products
PEELIE Coupons Exp 3/26/13 like I found at Walgreens :) ~ Limit 2 per Shopping Trip
USED (3) $2/1 LOreal Advanced Haircare Shampoo or Conditioner 1/27 RP Insert Exp 3/23/13 ~ autoscans at -$2.00ea!!!!
Total Coupons Used = -$12.98

Total = $3.95
RECEIVED $5.00 Target Gift Card WYB 4 Suave Profesionals ~ Valid 3/10 - 3/23/13
Final Price = ALL FREE + $1.05 MONEYMAKER  
STACK WITH $1/1 Suave Professionals Haircare Item Printable Coupon ~ Limit 1 if you have a working printer and save even MORE!
You could do more of the LOreal Possible MONEYMAKER too! (I only had 3 coupons.)

 TRANSACTION #2
4 Bertolli Frozen Meals Reg $5.99ea
USED (4) $1/1 ANY Bertolli Frozen Meal, Meal Soup or Risotto Coupons 2/24 SS Insert Exp 4/14/13
Total = $19.96
RECEIVED $5.00 Target Gift Card WYB 4 Bertolli
Final Price = $3.74 each!
IF you are planning on using Foodstamps... SPLIT YOUR ORDER UP!!!
I rang everything together at 1st and the overage from the LOreal was hitting the Bertolli, NOT the Suave :(
I am posted how I SHOULD have done it to help you :)
 P.S.
TARGET CLEARANCE ALERT!!!
Shoes & Boots Clearance at 70% OFF!!!
Kids, Women's & Men's
I was impressed at how large the selection was!!
I got these for Isabella Saturday 3/9/13 :) 
If you're local, I went to the Holt Rd Webster NY location.
They had some Hello Kitty character shoes & sneakers too :) 
Dora High Top Canvas Sneakers Clearance $6.88 (Reg $22.99)
I used Gift Cards that I've accumulated so I paid NOTHING OOP!!