Thursday, June 27, 2013

How to get MORE Sunday Coupon Inserts ...for FREE!!!



How to get MORE Sunday Coupon Inserts
...for FREE!!!
I just took a walk this beautiful morning with my mom & found
47 COUPON INSERTS FOR FREE!!!!
(14) 6/23 SS, (11) 6/23 RP, (6) 6/16 SS, (6) 6/16 RP, (2) 6/9 SS, (1) Full Set 6/2 P&G Week, (1) 5/19 SS, (1) 5/19 RP & (2) 5/12 SS Inserts!!!!!
PLUS 2 My Coke Reward Points, 3 Kelloggs Cereal Codes & Box Tops for Education Tabs!
YAY ME!!!!!!

People are always asking me "How many Coupon Inserts do you get?"
... How do I get Extra Coupon Inserts?
One way I get Extra Coupon Inserts is by just taking a walk down the street!
Today is garbage day in our neighborhood, so I just took a walk around the block.
Got some beautiful fresh air, a little exercise, some personal therapy :)
I also came home with 47 Extra Coupon Inserts!!!!
As I headed out the door I tossed a Reusable Shopping Bag over my shoulder.
As I walked along I took a peek in the Paper Recycling Bins that neighbors put to the curb.
Every day, Americans buy about 62 million newspapers and throw out around 44 million of them.
In 2009, businesses issued 367 billion coupons and buyers ONLY Redeemed 3.3 billion.
That tells me there are 363.3 Billion Coupons to Find :)