Friday, September 13, 2013

How To Save Money Shopping for Fresh Meats




My Frugal Tip of the Day
How To Save Money Shopping for Fresh Meats

It's rare that you catch a manufacturer coupon for fresh meat.
I think it's only happened once for me.
In my region sales on fresh meats are pretty rare too.
So how do I save money on fresh meats????
At my local Wegmans the butcher will put bright orange
SPECIAL TODAY Stickers on items they wish to sell fast.
Usually these items have same day or next day Use By Dates,
so be sure to take note of that! Either use it or freeze it.
I get luckiest finding these in the mornings,
but lately have been scoring them in the afternoons too.
You can always ask your butcher if he does this at a certain time of day.
Wegmans also has Store Coupons for Fresh Meat at the butcher counter.
Ask your local butcher if they do things like this too :)

Subscribe to EXTREME COUPONING MOMMY Daily Emails >HERE<