Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FREE Jewelry, Watches or Sunglasses Up To $58.99 at Target



RUN!!!!! TO TARGET!!!!!!
FREE Jewelry, Watch or Sunglasses
Up To $58.99
I didn't believe this myself at first!
And from comments on Target's Facebook Page it sounds like it's really legit!
So.... I headed to Target to see what I could find out for myself :)
The associate said it's a REAL DEAL and she EVEN DID IT HERSELF!!!!
TEXT the Word: offers to 827438
There is a Coupon for B1G1 FREE Accessory Item Up To $58.99
Includes Sunglasses, Jewelry & Watches
Expires 10/4/13
The MORE EXPENSIVE Item is the Item That Is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought a $2.38 Pair of CLEARANCE Earrings
and got the most expensive item I could find for FREE!!!!!!!!!
It works clean and simple, NO beeps at the register!!!!
Opt to NOT have you item bagged and save another 5 cents LOL!
Use your Target Red Card for an additional savings of 5%
or... I used a gift card I earned from a previous deal and paid NO Cash OOP!
One fan said to be sure to scan the cheaper one first at the register for this to work.

If you do not have a smartphone...
YOU CAN PRINT TARGET MOBILE COUPONS!
To See HOW >>>CLICK HERE<<<

There are also a couple of Target Cartwheel Coupons for Watches
if it helps you to save on what you are looking to purchase.