Monday, February 24, 2014

My Paper Products Stockpile


My Paper Products Stockpile
Monday 2/24/14

One GREAT thing about paper products is that they NEVER EXPIRE!!!
Be sure to have something to elevate them off the floor a little bit to keep them
safe from moisture. Paper products will soak up any moisture and it will
spread right up through them fast. I have some old table leaves that I just
love for this purpose.  Ask at your local stores if they have empty boxes you
could also use to put them in. Paper products are obviously soft, and they like
to squish under any weight. I need to grab some more myself. The Kleenex are
double deep, three across, and those won't last stacked like that long term.
All the Paper Towel Multipacks are double deep too. Napkins are triple deep.
I'm so happy to have all the paper products on one wall all together now!
Friday I moved all my laundry items out to the other room, which has
made it possible for me to now start shifting things around and make
my stockroom pretty again!


See My Laundry Products Stockpile >>HERE<<