Friday, July 11, 2014

My Walgreens Online Shopping Trip Friday 7/11/14


My Walgreens Online Shopping Trip

My time is valuable and limited today!
AND figure the price of gas to goto the store.
AND the Walgreens Gummy Vitamins are the ONE Vitamin that is Gluten Safe
for my daughter Cassidy, who has Celiacs.
AND didn't want to gamble my time if the store was out of stock.
AND there is a 10% OFF Online Code.
AND the regional pricing is higher at my store than the online price!
..... YOU GET MY DRIFT!!!
So I've never purchased Online at Waglreens before,
but this was just TOO GOOD not to!
So if you're NOT concerned will rolling RR's DO THIS!

BOUGHT
4 Walgreens Children's Multivitamins Gummies 60ct
Sale B1G1 FREE $4.79ea
4 Walgreens Multivitamins Chewable Tablets 50ct
Sale B1G1 FREE $2.79ea
Total = $30.32 (Reg $60.64)
USED ONLINE 10% OFF Vitamins Code: VITS10 = -$2.54
Total = $27.28
FREE Shipping on Orders $25+
EARNED (4) 5000 Balance Rewards Points WYB 4
(Yes, the FREE Ones Count!)
Final Price = ONLY $.45ea