Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Easter Decorating on a Budget


Easter Decorating on a Budget



Christmas Tree Shop (Henrietta NY) always has pricing in my budget!
AND a large selection of items for each holiday.





AND for EASTER which is arriving is LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!!! ...It's always nice to pull those bins out of the attic and use all the new things you got on Clearance from last year, BUT it's NICE to buy a few NEW things too! Maybe it's just a female thing LOL! SO I grabbed a few NEW things for Easter too while I was at the Christmas Tree Shop!
Kitchen Towels PSA $1.00ea
Hot Pads PSA $1.00ea
Vinyl Tablecloth PSA $2.99
~ has a pink lace Easter design on it! I need plastic with my 2 monkeys!!
Bunny In A Basket Hanging Decoration ONLY $12.99
~ I hung him in my front foyer. I like to have something seasonal for people to see when they first enter my home.

Also pull out some of your Febreze & Glade Candles from your stockrooms that might have pretty spring colors to add to your decorating!