Tuesday, August 25, 2015

SCORE $20.00 Worth of Windshield Washer Fluid for ONLY $5.00 at KMart


SCORE $20.00 Worth of Windshield Washer Fluid
for ONLY $5.00 at KMart

I tried this In Store yesterday but had so may problems!
Using Load2Card Coupons is simple In Store with my SmartPhone OR IF you Print them and take them in. Either way, scanning those Load2Card Coupons is very simple to manage when scanning them In Store at Checkout.
BUT Using Surprise Points IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
After speaking with SYWR on the phone last night,
they noticed there was a $4.00/$20.00 Automotive Load2Card Coupon hitting my order,
WHICH you can NOT combine with the 15,000 Surprise SYWR Points to REDEEM WYS $20.00+
AND ANY Load2Card Coupons that could apply WILL HIT Your Order In Store automatically and the cashier can NOT over ride this!
SOOOO I did it online today & will pickup in store.
THIS WAY I can manage how I use points & coupons much better!
It took me only a couple minutes to do this online!!!

I got 5 of the $3.99 ones as my daughter likes these best.
Total = $19.95
You can choose to get as close to $20.00 as you can & then get another really cheap item.
MY Total Before Tax = $21.04
By Paying for this order ALL with points... THE SALES TAX DROPPED OFF!!!
To add your Surpirise Point to the order choose your items first.
THEN Proceed To Checkout.
Complete your screen for Store Pickup...
THEN the next screen will break down the SYWR Points you can APPLY TO YOUR ORDER!
PLUS Somehow I also EARNED 210 Points!
Final Price = ONLY $5.83 for EVERYTHING!!!
OR ONLY $.97ea!!!