Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Benefits of a Target RedCard

Apply for your REDcard today at Target.com and start saving 5% on all purchases!

The Benefits of a TargetRedCard

I LOVE My TargetRedCard!!!
There are MANY Benefits to having a TargetRedCard!
Here are MY Personal Favorite Reasons...

#1 ~ 5% Savings on ALL Purchases
You've probably heard it a lot, but it DOES add up!!!

#2 ~ You don't need receipts for returns
AHAHA! This mom's life saver! So may times I'm multitasking and
can't find the receipt I need, or forget it at home... NO PROBLEM ANYMORE!!!

#3 ~ You have and EXTRA 30 days for returns
LOVE THIS!!! Again a mom's dream! ANY busy person's dream!
How many times to we say "where does the time go?"
And things come up that trump other things & stuff get's pushed down that to-do list.

#4 ~ FREE Shipping with NO Minimum Order for Online Purchases
LOVE that I can just order what I want, when I want,
and don't have to spend time adding things to my order to get FREE Shipping!
Get in, get out, get what I need and DONE!
I order everything I can online, saves me time in the stores! AND GAS MONEY!

#5 ~ NO FEES!!! WOOT WOOT!

#6 ~ You can choose from a Debit Card OR a Charge Card
I like having that choice!


 

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.
Do you love coupon shopping at Target?
Do you love CLEARANCE at Target?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!