Thursday, August 4, 2016

STOCKUP PRICE on Arnold Country Bread at Tops Markets


STOCKUP DEAL on Arnold Country Bread
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 8/7 - 8/13/16

JUST IN TIME to Stockup for Packing School Lunches!!!
This is my Personal Favorite STOCKUP DEAL on Bread!!!
I buy as many as I can fit into my freezer every time this deal hits!
PLUS 8/7-8/13 is a DOLLAR DOUBLER Week at Tops!
SO these will help you get to that $20 Spend fast to Double your $1.00 Coupons!


BUY 2 Arnold Whole Grain Classics Bread Sale B1G1 FREE $3.99
USE (1) $.55/1 Arnold Sliced Bread Products Coupon 5/1 SS Insert Exp 8/31/16
o USE $.55/1 Arnold Bread Products Coupon 6/19 SS Insert Exp 9/30/16
~ Tops Coupon Policy States You Can NOT Use a Coupon on a FREE Item in a BOGO Sale
~ Coupons State DND BUT They DO Autodouble at the Register
Total = $2.89
EARN 1 GasPoint for Every Dollar Spent = -$.10
EARN 10 GasPoints for Using 1 Mfg Coupon = -$.25
Final Price = $1.27ea

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???