Sunday, November 6, 2016

Bill Gray's Iceplex Season Skating Passes


I don't know if your house is like mine...
but I'm feeling overwhelmed with TOO MUCH KIDS STUFF!!!
SO this year when family and friends ask what the kids want/need for Christmas
I have a GRAND IDEA!!!
My girls absolutely LOVE ice skating!!!!

Bill Gray's Iceplex now has Season Skating Passes for as low as ONLY $100.00
Good for UNLIMITED Skating for ONE YEAR from Date of Purchase!
They have public skating times almost every day of they year.

I vote to keep my girls active & happy & healthy this year!
Lace up the skates, hit the ice and see for yourself why ice skating at the Bill Gray's Iceplex is one of Rochester NY’s favorite activities for people of all ages!  Whether you are with friends, with family, on a date or just out for some exercise, ice skating is a great activity for all occasions.  Budget-friendly and always fun, ice skating is great for all ages and experience levels, and a perfect addition to a healthy lifestyle.  

THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR The Bill Gray's Iceplex!

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.
JOIN MY BLACK FRIDAY, CYBER MONDAY, CHRISTMAS SHOPPING GROUP >>HERE<<