Tuesday, April 4, 2017

STOCKUP on Dunkin Donuts Coffee Creamer at Tops Markets


STOCKUP on Dunkin Donuts Coffee Creamer
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 4/2 - 4/8/17

See ALL My Tops Markets Coupon Matchups 4/2-4/8/17 >>HERE<<

These are the LARGE QUARTS!!!
My kids love these coffee creamers in their hot chocolate!
The ones I found expire in August so PERFECT for entertaining at upcoming graduation parties!!!

Dunkin Donuts Coffee Creamer 32oz (1 Quart) CONFIRMED UNadvertised Sale $2.99
Total = $1.49
EARN 1 GasPoint for Every Dollar Spent = -$.07
EARN 10 GasPoints for Using 1 Mfg Coupon = -$.25
Final Price = ONLY $1.17


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?