Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Our Generation Me & You Outfits on CLEARANCE at Target


OUR GENERATION icon Me & You Outfits
50% CLEARANCE at Target

It's also possibly these may track with the TARGET BI-ANNUAL TOY CLEARANCE SALE
since that's the department you will find them in.

Here are some of the  DPCI numbers that I saw in store.









USE Your Target RedCard for an Additional 5% OFF

Comment on my facebook page with what your store store has too!
I LOVE LOVE TO SEE FAN PHOTOS!!!
Post Pictures on my ECMDEALS TARGET COUPONING & CLEARANCE GROUP to make the sale more fun
and to help others know what items to look for and scan in store.

You Can ALSO Check to see what Target has on TOY CLEARANCE Online >>HERE<< icon







Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and helps offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.
Do You LOVE To Coupon Shop at Target???
Do You LOVE Target CLEARANCE???
Join My Group & Invite Your Friends Too!