Saturday, September 2, 2017

STOCKUP on OUI by Yoplait French Style Yogurt at Tops Markets


STOCKUP on OUI by Yoplait French Style Yogurt
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 9/3-9/9/17

Have you tried the NEW Oui by Yoplait French Style Yogurt yet?
They have 8 flavors! Strawberry, Blueberry, Black Cherry, Vanilla, Coconut, Lemon, Peach & Plain
And Oui by Yoplait is Gluten Free!

They're ON SALE at Tops Markets AND we have Coupons AND a Cash Back Offer!
We are NOT in a GasPoint Earning Period BUT STILL a STOCKUP DEAL!

I'm thinking of using the little glass jars to make cute candle holders for gifts.


Oui by Yoplait French Style Yogurt 5oz Sale 3/$4 or $1.33ea (Reg 3/$5)
USE $.50/1 Oui by Yoplait Coupon 7/30 SS Insert Exp 9/23/17 (regional, I did not get a Oui coupon in my Rochester D&C)
Final Price = ONLY $.03





Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?