Sunday, October 1, 2017

FREE + MONEYMAKER Enjoy Life Bars at Tops Markets


FREE + MONEYMAKER Enjoy Life Bars
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup

The Dark Chocolate Bars pictured above that I got are
Gluten Free AND Dairy, Nut & Soy Free
I found them in the Gluten Free Section.

BUY 6 Enjoy Life Bars CONFIRMED UNadvertised Sale 2/$4.00
** The stock guy at my store checked the end date on this sale for me,
and according to his records this sale doesn't end until 10/28/17 **
Total = $12.00
** RESET 10/1 ** USE (2) $4.00/3 ANY ENJOY LIFE Foods Products Printable Mfg Coupons
Total = $4.00
RECEIVE (3) $1.00 Cash Back from Ibotta WYB 1 ANY Enjoy Life Foods Products Exp 10/6/17 ~ May Be Redeemed Up To 3 Times per Receipt
** NEW 10/1 ** RECEIVE $4.00 Cash Back from SavingStar WYS $12.00 on Enjoy Life Foods Products Exp 12/23/17
EARN 1 GasPoint for Every Dollar Spent = -$.30
EARN 10 GasPoints for Each Mfg Coupon Used = -$.50
Final Price = 6 FREE + $3.80 MONEYMAKER






Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.