Tuesday, November 7, 2017

HUGE SAVINGS on Rustic Wood Games at Target

SAVE BIG on Rustic Wood Games at Target

I've been stalking these Rustic Wood Games for a few months now at Target.
AND NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!!!

Rustic Wood Games By Hasbro Gaming Reg $14.99-$49.99
Scrabble, Risk, Monopoly, Connext 4 & Yahtzee are ON SALE $12.99-$44.99 thru 11/22/17
PLUS USE 25% OFF TOYS Target Mobile Store Coupon TEXT TOY to 827438 Exp 11/11/17
PLUS SAVE 5% with your Target RedCard
Final Price = KILLER DEALS!

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and helps offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.




Do You LOVE To Coupon Shop at Target???
Do You LOVE Target CLEARANCE???
Join My Group & Invite Your Friends Too!