Tuesday, January 9, 2018

How to Shop Walgreens Christmas Clearance


Walgreens Christmas Clearance

The Walgreens Christmas Clearance hit 90% OFF Monday 1/15/18 The Walgreens Christmas Clearance hit 70% OFF Tuesday 1/9/18

In the past the Walgreens Seasonal Clearance has done it's percentage drops on Mondays.
HOWEVER at Halloween 2017 they dropped to 90% OFF on a Wednesday!
And the Christmas Clearance hit 70% on a Tuesday!
SO it's NOT tracking the way it used to.

Walgreens drops their Holiday Clearance to 50% OFF immediately following the holiday.
Then they goto 70% OFF and then they WILL GOTO 90% OFF!
So I will be stalking to see what day Walgreens hits 90% OFF for everyone!

Please comment under this post on my facebook pages what percentages off YOUR location is at AND feel free to SHARE PICS in the comment lines under this post on my facebook pages.

JOIN MY Holiday Shopping & CLEARANCE ECMDeals Facebook Group >>HERE<<
Be sure to answer my question as to what country you live in! This helps to filter out international spammers and keep the page clean for you all!

JOIN MY Walgreens Couponing & CLEARANCE Deals Facebook Group >>HERE<<



Print Free Coupons

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.