Thursday, December 13, 2018

50% OFF Reading Socks & Winter Wear at Barnes & Noble PSA ONLY $6.49


Perfect for Holiday Gifting!

Looking for Cozy Gifts???

50% OFF Reading Socks & Winter Wear at Barnes & Noble PSA ONLY $6.49


These are so cozy and thick and soft and fluffy and plush I'm in LOVE!!!!

They have Reading Socks, Booties, Blanket Scarves, Poof Snoods, Gloves, Mittens, Ear Muffs and Headbands.

They also make for Creative Stocking Stuffers for Teens!

This deal is Available Online or In Store

Barnes & Noble - Free Shipping of $25+

Buy Online, Pick-up at your local Barnes & Noble store within an Hour!





For those of you who click through to my posts, read them, comment on them, share them, and those who print coupons through my links and SHOP ONLINE through my links THANK YOU for your continued support in helping me do what I do and provide for my family!