Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Donations Tuesday 9/11/12






My Donations Tuesday 9/11/12
If your family can spare the extra... DON'T FORGET TO DONATE!
You're all excellent at Saving and getting things FREE... 
and I can't help myself scoring FREE items even if I know I won't use them, or I guessed wrong on our family usage.
I donated items today like Toothpaste, Barbeque Sauce, Gerber Organic Pouches, Gerber Grabbers, Diapers Samples, Cereal, Breakfast Bars, Chex Mix, Salad Dressing, Ketchup, Mustard and MORE!
My local Food Cupboard is the Irondequoit Community Cupboard in Seabreeze NY.
They also do School Supplies and Christmas gifts for children, and Thanksgiving & Christmas Dinners!
My 2 younger girls have taken their turns with long term hospital stays and when we were down and out they were my SAVING GRACE!!!!!!!!!
It feel so good to donate to them now and return the favor :)
If your family is in need contact your local cupboard, it's what they're there for.
If you have time to give and volunteer or if you have extra items at home please donate.
Even if the items have hit their Expiration Date, the food cupboards have shelf life charts and follow them closely and most items can still be dispursed to families in desperate need.