Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Stockroom Pics Sunday 9/16/12

My Stockroom Pics Sunday 9/16/12
So I spent the majority of today stealing more shelving from my garage, cleaning them up, lining them, moving them to the stockroom and getting more things in :)
PHEW! Still more to go! But enough for today.

My Laundry Detergent that used to be all over the floor next to my washer & dryer.
Bleach, Stain Removers/Releases and Fabric Softeners :)
Again, were all stacked next the the washer & dryer before.
Stole this shelf from the garage LOL!
Added the cleaning supplies & dish liquids in that I got this week from Rite Aid & Walgreens.

Had to move the Scrubbing Bubbles, Paper Towels & Toilet Paper over a bit to get the shelving in that I got out of my garage. Nailed them into studs to secure them to be safe for the kids.
Brought down 80 Bottles of Shampoos & Conditioners, almost 35 bottles of Body Wash and Baby Bath and a few full size bottles of Lotion. These were in the cupboard in my bathroom. All the hair stylers still remain in the bathroom for another day's project.