Wednesday, February 27, 2013

$.50 SoBe Lifewater at Target




$.50 SoBe Life Water at Target

After I posted My Stockroom Pictures Last Time,
a lot of you asked how I stocked up on so much SoBe Lifewater...
This is How I Did It!!!!
They had this EXACT Sale Before :)
IF your store does not have signage up, try it anyway!!!!!
Last time my store did NOT have signs up, but it still worked at the point of sale :)

BUY 10 SoBe Lifewater 20oz Bottles Sale 10/$10
RECEIVE $5.00 Target Gift Card WYB 10
Final Price = $.50 each

You may do more than 10 in 1 transaction, and still get a $5.00 Target Gift Card for each multiple of 10 purchased. HOWEVER... to Maximize your savings... ROLL Your Gift Card. In other words, BUY 10, use the $5 GC from the 1st transaction to help pay for the 2nd transaction & still get a $5 GC back, and so on and so forth.