Monday, February 11, 2013

My Stockroom Pics Monday 2/11/13




My Stockroom Pictures
Monday 2/11/13

Well... I did some organizing last night & this morning and just had to share!
I currently have 2 stockrooms in my basement ~ 1 for Non-Food & 1 for Food
I have a walk-in Closet on the 2nd floor upstairs with Giftables & Gift Wrap.
My daughter and I have Cosmetic & Nail Care Stockpiles in our bedroom closets.
My daughter has her own deodorant, gum & hair coloring stockpile in her bedroom.
Bathroom & Kitchen cupboards are full too LOL!
I have NO expense put into the shelves, bins etc. I just put the brakes on when people put their unwanted items to the curb and the previous owners of my home left a lot of shelving behind too. Even unwanted dining room table leaves make for great bases to put on the floor, so your items stay up and dry should you ever get moisture in your basement.