Monday, August 19, 2013

OfficeMax Trip Monday 8/19/13

 

My OfficeMax Shopping Trip 8/19/13

Admin Sophrena here!
We got a corrected school supply list for my sister in the mail,
which had items that we didn't stock up on... YET...
 so out to OfficeMax I went :)
She needed a basic, four-function calculator.
While I was there, I picked up WASHABLE markers that are on sale this week,
they make GREAT stocking stuffers!!!!
 Also, I'm a mechanical pencil junkie, so of course I had to pick some up
while I was there, as those are on sale as well.
Also, take advantage of the PENNY DEALS!!!
Limit 5 on filler paper packs and index cards!
Unfortunately, the index cards at my store sold out in less than an hour of the
store opening on Sunday morning, so don't wait to get these good deals!

My Transaction
Four-Function Calculator $5.79
5 Ten-Pack Papermate Mechanical Pencils $0.50 ea (Reg $2.99)
5 Eight-Count Washable Markers $0.50 ea (Reg $3.00)
3 Protractors $0.05 ea (Reg $1.00)
3 Metal Compasses $0.05 ea (Reg $1.00)
5 100-Sheet Filler Paper $0.01 ea (Reg $1.00)
Total=$11.14
75.1 % SAVINGS