Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dollar General Digital Coupons


Dollar General Digital Coupons

I tried this yesterday and it's a LOT simpler than I thought!!!
I used the $3.00 OFF $15.00 Store Purchase Coupon Exp 10/31/14
You CAN do this using a Flip Phone!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
I do not have a smart phone, I only have a flip phone, and I was able to do it!

You will receive a Welcome Text.
Then you will receive a 2nd texting asking you to Reply with DG3 to Verify & Complete Your Registration.
You may now load digital coupons to your account on the website.
THEN when I went to the store, have the cashier scan all your items,
let him/her know what digital coupon(s) you wish to use.
The cashier will prompt the digital coupons at the register.
You verify your telephone number on the little keypad thing used to swipe credit cards,
and your digital coupon is use that way!
The digital coupons are NOT accessed from your phone!
NO scanning of smart phone screens necessary!
These coupons are one time use.

Unless designated as a DG Store Coupon, DG Digital Coupons are manufacturer coupons and can not be combined with a paper manufacturer coupon on the same item.