Thursday, October 23, 2014

How To Get Coupons



How To Get Coupons
There are MANY ways to get coupons!
Here are ways I get coupons.

I subscribe to the weekend/holiday delivery for my local Newspaper.
Coupon Inserts come out in Sunday Newspapers.
AND I get one full set of sales ads for my local store.

RedPlum and Proctor & Gamble go live to order on the Wednesday before the issue date.
SmartSource go live to order on the Saturday before the issue date (usually 6am-7am)

I take walks on recycling day in my neighborhood
and check the paper bins people put to the curb.

I Print Coupons.
You can Print 2 per Computer, so if you have access to more than 1 computer you CAN Print 2 from each one.
Watch for RESETS! This means everyone can Print 2 MORE of that coupon!
My favorite places to Print Coupons are: