Wednesday, October 21, 2015

70% + 20% OFF Kids CLEARANCE Clothing at Target


HOT NEW 20% OFF CLEARANCE Kids Apparel
Target Cartwheel Coupon
Offer includes clearance shirts, pants, shorts, dresses, socks, underwear, sleepwear, swimwear, and accessories.
Exp 10/24/15

These are the Girls Items I Found at 70% CLEARANCE in Irondequoit NY.
Irondequoit tends to have the LEAST amount of clothing clearance locally,
but it's the closest store to my house.
Boys section had a TON of CUTE Carge style Shorts 70% CLEARANCE!














This CUTE Faux Leather Jacket is 50% CLEARANCE $13.98 (Reg $27.99)
- 20% w/Cartwheel = ONLY $11.18
I jumped on this for my little Isabella!

To See MORE 70% CLEARANCE Finds This Week at Target
Visit My Target ECM Couponers Group!
Do you love coupon shopping at Target?
Do you love CLEARANCE at Target?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!