Thursday, December 3, 2015

70% OFF Disney Jr Miles From Tomorrowland Spaceship at Target TODAY ONLY!


HOT TARGET DEAL
TODAY Thursday 12/3/15 ONLY

Total = $19.99
Total = $18.99
Final Price = ONLY $14.99
THAT'S A 70% SAVINGS!!!


Free shipping and returns on every order at Target.com!
My Year to Date Savings With My Target RedCard = $183.19
That's equivalent to a Gas & Electric Payment!
↘↘ Start Saving NOW ↙↙↙
Apply for your REDcard today at Target.com and start saving 5% on all purchases! Apply for your REDcard today at Target.com and start saving 5% on all purchases!


Do you love coupon shopping at Target?
Do you love CLEARANCE at Target?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!

Thank you for using my links to support my page!