Monday, February 29, 2016

Target CLEARANCE Markdown Schedule


Target CLEARANCE Markdown Schedule

For HOT TIPS on Items on Target CLEARANCE
JOIN MY TARGET ECM COUPONERS & CLEARANCE GROUP >>HERE<<
I frequently walk my local Target stores and post pictures of Items I find on CLEARANCE!

TIP: ALWAYS Scan CLEARANCE Items at the Price Checkers!
Many Times Items are LOWER than the Signs & Red Ticket Prices!

REGULAR DEPARTMENTS
The lowest percentage OFF that regular departments go is 70% OFF.
First they hit 15% OFF, then 30% OFF, then 50% OFF, then 70% OFF.
These percentages OFF MUST be Triggered by an associate
scanning the items with a Markdown Gun.

MONDAY ~ Baby, Kids Clothing, Electronics, Accessories, Books, Stationery, Office Supplies
TUESDAY ~ Women's Clothing, Pets, Domestics, Home Decor, Food
WEDNESDAY ~ Men's Clothing, Diapers, Health & Beauty, Lawn & Garden, Furniture
THURSDAY ~ Toys, Housewares, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Lingerie, Luggage
FRIDAY ~ Auto, Jewelry, Cosmetics, Hardware

SEASONAL DEPARTMENTS
Seasonal Department WILL Get to 90% OFF
Valentines, St Patricks, Easter, July 4th, Summer, Back To School,
Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas
Food Items Trail behind Non-Food Items by 20%
First they hit 50%/30% (50% for Non-Food & 30% for Food
Then 70%/50% OFF then 90%/70% OFF
These percentages OFF are triggered in the system by corporate.

TOY DEPARTMENT Bi-Annual CLEARANCE Sale
In January & July Target does a HUGE Toy Department CLEARANCE!
This is when I get the majority of my Christmas & Birthday Gifts.

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.
Do you love coupon shopping at Target?
Do you love CLEARANCE at Target?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!