Monday, September 3, 2012

My Stockroom Pics Monday 9/3/12


My Stockroom pics Monday 9/3/12
Yesterday our family project was redoing the Stockroom :)
Yes, this took HOURS... so please enjoy my private tour!
I have outgrown the 1 room in my basement so we are currently splitting it into 2 rooms now LOL! A Food room and a Non-Food room. The Food room is NEW! Be frugal when doing this. For example, the metal shelf on the right was left behind in an attic over our garage by the previous owner, and the other cabinets and shelves I have collected from people getting rid of things when they move! OOP expense = ZERO!
I used a closet in this room to stack my 2 Liter bottles, Capri Suns, 12 Packs of soda and other drinks as it is the coolest place, and allowed bracing on the sides for stacking purposes. I placed some ceramic tiles on the floor underneath them to protect against moisture (they were leftovers from a project).
Here is what's left in the previos room!
Huge bottom gray storage tote on the left has air fresheners, above that are Feminine products. Bin on top of white cabinet has Scotch tape. Again all bins and shelving were collected over time from people getting rid of things when moving :)
Shaving Cream and Toothpaste :)
Drawers and Cabinet have things like dental floss, travel size items, chapsticks, Bengay, Bandaids,  deodorant, cough drops, Visine and the bins on top are jammed full with hundreds of Shavers!
Use drawers for other items like pain killers
 No, mine don't all fit in yet, still working on a little larger space for those.
Here's a little shelf I found and use for the bar soaps.
I still need to move all the hundreds Body Washes and Shampoos somewhere. A little stumped on that yet LOL!
Good thing I got super lucky at Walgreens yesterday because my Mouthwash was dangerously low!
Paper Products and Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kits :)
Household cleaners, more air fresheners, liquid hand soaps, dishwashing liquid and dishwashers detergents (starting to get low, need to stalk for a deal on those ASAP! Although the brown crate on the floor has the Cascade pacs :) Green crate on floor has scrubby sponges and Mr Clean sponges. And there's a ton of aluminum foil and some ziploc storage bags. Woops, need to put that bag of pens away LOL
Some of my Cat food (need to bring the rest down), cate litter and baby wipes.
Still trying to figure out where to put all the vitamin water in the NEW Food Stockroom!
I still need to move all my laudry products in, they're piled sky high in the laundry room at the moment. Can't WAIT for that move today!!!!!!
And I also have a large, lockable closet upstairs for all the giftables.
So that's my stockroom you've all been begging for pics of :)
Thanks for Joining me on my little tour!!!!
And as always... THANK FOR LIKING MY PAGE!!!!
~ Pam