Tuesday, January 29, 2013

FREE Natrol & Laci LeBeau Items at Rite Aid


FREE Natrol & Laci LeBeau Items
You can click on the photo above to view it larger :) 
Rite Aid Coupon Matchup 1/27 - 3/2/13
This is a MONTHLY Deal!!!
I took a look at them today and they are specialty vitamins & supplements.
My one daughter actually needs to take some of these :)
I'm taking my Two $10 UP+ tomorrow to see what I can find for her.
PLEASE PLEASE do not get these just because they are free and you can.
PLEASE only do this if you need it!!!
For example, since the Coupon & ECB MONEYMAKER on the Diabetic meters and A1C Checkers, CVS is STILL out of stock. I never found any in the stores that week sadly, and my daughter is diabetic.

BUY $20.00 in Natrol & Laci LeBeau Items
RECEIVE a $20.00 UP+ Reward
Valid 1/27 - 3/2/13
Limit 2 Offers per Household
   
USE $2/1 ANY Natrol Melatonin Printable Rite Aid January Video Value Coupon Exp 2/9/13 ~ NLA
Final Price = FREE + MONEYMAKER