Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Rite Aid Excursion Thursday 1/17/13


My Rite Aid Shopping Trip

Well..... It's Was Truly INTERESTING :)
I had a couple appointments I had to go to today,
so I pulled into 3 different Rite Aids to see what I could find along the way.

STORE #1
They had a bunch of the Clear Men Scalp Therapy Shampoos that are supposed to be on Clearance.
They had 2 Covergirl Eye Shadows that are 75% OFF Clearance (Reg $3.39ea)
I was SOOOO happy!!!!!!!! Then..........
I get to the register and they scan my Wellness card and the Shampoo rings at full price $6.99 each????????????
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
THEN... they would not reduce my $3/2 Covergirl Coupon to $1.68....
So I put the Shampoo back and got 1 Mascara & 1 Eye Shadow.... 
After Coupons Only $.33 Cash OOP
and Earned $3.33 Towards the Covergirl $5.00 UP+ Reward
(wish I had more Covergirl coupons)

STORE #2
They had 2 Shampoos :) YAY!
Had the cashier price check them and they rang up 50% OFF!!!!
Then she scanned my Wellness Card so I could pay, and the price went back up to $6.99??????
We all scratched out heads!!!!!!!
So she price adjusted and used the $3.00 Peelie Coupons :)
Paid $.98 Cash OOP & Earned $6.98 Towards the UP+

STORE #3
They had 3 Shampoos & I grabbed 2 of them.
That's all I needed to reach the $30.00 week total to get my 2nd $7.00 UP+ :)
They were $7.49 at that store and 50% OFF, a little more but I still make out way ahead for the week.
Get to the register and have them price check and same story as STORE #2 with & without the Wellness Card.
He price adjusted and I paid $1.48 and got my $7.00 UP+

YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Total Cash Spent OOP $2.79 and Earned a $7.00 UP+
a $4.21 MONEYMAKER Day!!!!!!!!