Saturday, July 20, 2013

I WON a Dodge Ram Pickup Truck!!!!!!!!!!!!




I WON a Dodge Ram Pickup Truck!!!!!!!!!!!!
....... Stress Reliever Squishy!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always enter any Sweepstakes I come across.
Most recent a $25.00 Wegmans Gift Card.
Snikiddy Snacks Fan of the year ~ a HUGE case of Gluten Free Snacks for my Cassidy :)
Magazine Subscriptions, FREE Products & Coupons.
My BIGGEST WIN was the Don't Fret The Sweat Stuffed Stocking Facebook Giveaway
Prize pack included Sponsor-selected MP3 Player, $25 Sponsor-selected gift card, $25 Sponsor-selected music gift card, Sponsorselected holiday candy canister, Holiday boxed card set, Sponsor branded hat and set of gloves, three (3) Sponsor-selected deodorants, one (1) bottle of Dove body wash, $125 REI gift card, $50 Spa-finder gift card and a Sponsor-selected branded flip camera (ARV: $471.00)
My FAVORITE Item WON is the Sony Bloggie Touch Camera from the Don't Fret the Sweat!!!
I use it for ALL my blogging for you guys :)
~ Pam