Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Rite Aid Shopping Trip Wednesday 7/24/13


MY RITE AID SHOPPING TRIP 7/24/13
~ Admin Sophrena


My mom sent me out with a $10.00 +UP reward expiring at Rite Aid.

Before I left, we searched the ad for the best deal we could find, since we had already done all the other HOT Deals this week.
We found a B1G1 Free sale on the Simplify Facial Tissue.
Simplify also has a Monthly +UP deal when you spend $5 you get a $2.00 +UP reward in return.
However, the register did not cooperate as planned and the manager had to price modify each box!!!
They were NOT ringing up B1G1 FREE.
She said what IS B1G1 FREE is the Simplify 8pk Travel Tissues OR the Home 100ct. And the Home 100ct is NOT on the Monthly +UP.
She offered to price modify it, and it STILL took off my Silver Member 10% Discount ON TOP OF the BOGO modification LOL!
So I had to add the 21st box and a candy to use my $10 +UP.


BOUGHT

21 Boxes Simplify Facial Tissue ~ Sale Price a mess LOL (see above)
1 Candy $.35
Total = $10.25
USED $10.00 +UP Reward
Paid $.25 +tax OOP
RECEIVED (2) $2.00 +UP Rewards ~ Limit is 2
Final Price = ONLY $.28/box
Mom says I always have all the luck!!!!!!!
My little sisters' classrooms will be all set in September!


What you could do based on what the manager explained IS included.
BUY 5 Simplify Facial Tissues Reg $1.00ea
Total = $5.00
RECEIVE $2.00 +UP Reward WYS $5 ~ Limit 2
Final Price = $.60ea
Final Price WYB 6 with Silver Member 20% Discount = $.57ea
Final Price WYB 7 with Gold Member 20% Discount = $.51ea