Thursday, July 18, 2013

STOCKROOM UPDATE!!!

My Stockroom Pics!!!!!!!!!
Well... my beautiful children decided to head down to the basement today
to beat the heat and re-organize my non-food stockroom.
I think they did a banner job!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my girls!!!!!!!!!
Most of the storage and shelving etc were FREE unwanted items from other people.
I also use old table leaves to put underneath items I stack up from floor level.
Always be cautious when stocking that if you EVER got moisture in your basement
that your items are all safe as can be. 
You can click on any photo to enlarge it.
ENJOY!!!!!!!

Feminine Products (bottom blue bin full of pantiliners too LOL),
Toothbrushes, Toothpastes, Shaving Cream & Sunblocks

Air Fresheners and Bar Soaps

Shampoos, Conditioners, Stylers, Body Washes, Mouthwash

Paper Towels, Bathroom Tissue, Napkins

Fabric Softeners, Dryer sheets, Stain Removers, Bleach
Household Cleaners, Liquid Hand Soaps, Dishwashing Liquid

Laundry Detergent on top shelf.
Reynolds Foil, Sandwich Bags, School Supplies Light Bulbs 2nd Shelf
Dishwasher Detergent, Scrub Sponges, Mr Clean Magic Erasers, Scotch Tape, Cat Litter and Baby Wipes across bottom floor.
This is the one shelving unit they didn't picture because they didn't redo it.
So this is an older picture of mine.
Crates across top have Shavers in them. 
Drawers have Visine, Chapsticks, Deodorants, Dental Floss & Picks, BandAids,
Bengays Creams, Cough Drops, Creams & Smaller Lotion, Kleenex etc.