Saturday, August 10, 2013

FREE Walgreens Blood Glucose Monitoring System



FREE Walgreens Blood Glucose Monitoring System

We somehow ran out of test strips for my daughter's BG Meter tonight.
NOT GOOD!!!!!!! Pharmacy was CLOSED!!!!!
So we headed to Walgreens, kids in jammies & flip slops and all, to figure something out.
The smallest test strips containers for her meter were $77.00!!!!
OUCH!!!! I'm used to health insurance coverage.
IF you are diabetic and want a backup plan I found a solution.
PLEASE do not go out and do this offer just to roll RR's or get a FREE Offer.
My intent in this post is to give a helpful hint for diabetics.
This little box has a meter and all the normal extras PLUS 10 Test Strips!!!!!
It's ONLY $9.99 Regular Price AND there's a Mail In Rebate Inside the Package!!!!
Final Price = FREE
I grabbed some Ramen Soups for filler items and used 6 RR's to offset my OOP expense.
So we're all safe & set until the pharmacy re-opens in the morning to fill her prescription.