Sunday, August 11, 2013

My FREE Target Shopping Trip Sunday 8/11/13


My FREE Target Shopping Trip
Sunday 8/11/13
Individual experiences may vary!!

I ran into Target to see what the scoop was on the Mead Five Star Folders "4-pk."
The associate who sets the Back To School department spent quite a bit of time with me.
There are 4-Pocket Folders on Sale $.50ea and the shelf tag says "4pkt".
We could NOT find any "4 Packs".
He tried to find info using his smartphone & the hand-held PDA with no luck.
He walkie-talkied the store manager and asked him for some insight.
The store manager said to give me 4 Single 4-Pocket folders & honor the ad price of 4/$.50
I showed him that I had 3 different coupons.
 $1.00/2 Mead Five Star School Supplies Target Printable Store Coupon
 $1.00/2 Mead Five Star School Supplies Printable Mfg Coupon
$1.00/2 Mead Five Star School Supplies Target Home Mailer Store Coupon Exp 9/2/13
He approved me without hesitation to get 24 Folders @4/$.50 and use all 3 coupons.
Final Price = 24 FREE