Wednesday, September 21, 2016

CHEAP Clean & Clear Facial Cleanser at Walgreens

CHEAP Clean & Clear Facial Cleanser
Walgreens Coupon Matchup 9/18 - 9/24/16

CLEARANCE Items & Pricing May Vary By Location
IF it's not marked clearance at your store have them price check it for you!
Be sure it's the exact one pictured above.

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin 8oz
CLEARANCE $3.19 (Reg $6.99)
STACK WITH $3.50/2 Clean & Clear Facial Skin Care Walgreens IVC Store Coupon Exp 10/1/16
**Will Deduct $1.75 OFF If You Only Get One**
Final Price = ONLY $.44

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you love coupon shopping at Walgreens?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!