Wednesday, December 12, 2018

HOT DOUBLE DIP on Dove Baby Care Items at Target


HOT DOUBLE DIP on Dove Baby Care Items at Target

There are NO COUPONS NECESSARY to do this deal!!!
You can do this ONLINE  at Target.com with In Store Pickup or you may shop In Store. Personally I'd rather grab it online while I can and everything will be ready at the customer service desk when you get there.


BUY Dove Baby Care Items (13 to choose from) in Multiples of 3 PSA $4.49 til you hit $100
RECEIVE $5.00 Target Gift Card WYB 3 Dove Baby Care Items ~ Valid thru 1/5/2019
PLUS RECEIVE $20.00 Target Gift Card WYS $100 on select Diapers, Wipes & Toiletries Baby Care Items ~ Valid thru 12/15/18

FOR EXAMPLE....
IF you were able to score 24 of the $4.49 Items = $107.76
You will RECEIVE (8) $5.00 Target Gift Cards
PLUS RECEIVE (1) $20.00 Target Gift Card

Target.com will allow you to do In Store Pickup from multiple store locations on the same order if needed.




For those of you who click through to my posts, read them, comment on them, share them, and those who print coupons through my links and SHOP ONLINE through my links THANK YOU for your continued support in helping me do what I do and provide for my family!