Friday, December 14, 2018

30% OFF Slime Shaker Tube at Barnes & Noble


Barnes & Noble is ROCKING THE DEALS this week!

Deals on Slime are getting very hard to find right now being so close to Christmas. Slime is at the top of my 11 year old daughter's Christmas Wish List..... slime slime and more slime!

30% OFF Slime Shaker Tube Now ONLY $13.99 (reg $19.99)
Includes 8 Slime Powder Packs, 8 Glitter Pack or Confetti Packs, 8 Shaker Containers, 8 Surprise Figures, and 8 Instruction sheets.


For MORE 30% OFF Favorite Toy Brands Deals at Barnes and Noble Click >>HERE<<


FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY!!!! ~ FREE Standard Shipping on ALL Eligible Orders Friday 12/14
FREE SHIPPING ALL WEEKEND!!!! ~ FREE Standard Shipping on ALL Eligible Orders 12/15-12/16 use code BNSHIPS






For those of you who click through to my posts, read them, comment on them, share them, and those who print coupons through my links and SHOP ONLINE through my links THANK YOU for your continued support in helping me do what I do and provide for my family!