Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Wegmans Ibotta Update


IBOTTA
Available Online or for Apple iOS and Android
Scan in receipts and/or Link a Store Loyalty Card
GET a $10.00 BONUS when you redeem your first offer within 2 weeks of signing up using my referral code ECMDeals
Transfer your Ibotta Earnings to Venmo or PayPal when you earn $20 OR convert earnings into a Gift Card.

Ibotta is my favorite phone app for earning cash back on my in store purchases!

NOW Ibotta is even simpler at Wegmans!!!
You no longer need to scan in your receipts for your Wegmans cash back offers!
Link your Wegmans account to Ibotta, add offers before you shop, then scan your Wegmans card at checkout and earn cash back!
You don't even need to dig out your Wegmans Shoppers Club Card. All you need to do is enter your email address and password for your Wegmans online account and it links them for you.






For those of you who click through to my posts, read them, comment on them, share them, and those who print through my links and shop through my links THANK YOU for your continued support in helping me do what I do and provide for my family!