Friday, July 22, 2016

CHEAP Cookie Crisp & Cocoa Puffs Cereal at CVS

CHEAP Cookie Crisp & Cocoa Puffs Cereal
CVS Coupon Matchup 7/17 - 7/23/16

My kids LOVE the Cookie Crisp Cereal for snacks!
I put them in ziploc bags for travel snacks & school snacks!
That's if I don't eat half of them! LOL YUM!

BUY 2 Coookie Crisp and/or Cocoa Puffs Cereals Sale $1.97ea
Total = $3.94
**NEW 7/21** USE (2) $.75/1 Trix, Cocoa Puffs or Cookie Crisp Cereal Printable Mfg Coupons >>HERE<<
or USE $1.00/2 General Mills Big G Cereals Printable Mfg Coupon >>HERE<<
Total = as low as $2.44
RECEIVE $1.00 Cash Back from SavingStar WYB 2 Trix, Cocoa Puffs or Cookie Crisp Cereal Exp 7/31/16 >>HERE<<
Final Price = ONLY $.72ea

We ALSO Have HOT CEREAL DEALS at Tops Markets 7/24-7/30/16 >>HERE<<


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE CVS Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???
Come on over and Join My Group AND Invite Your Friends too!

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR!