Sunday, July 31, 2016

FREE + MONEYMAKER Zest Body Wash & Fruitboost Shower Gel at Tops Markets


5 FREE + $1.45 MONEYMAKER
Zest Body Wash & Fruitboost Shower Gel
My Tops Markets Shopping Trip
Sunday 7/31/16

My FAVORITE Printable Coupons for TOPS MARKETS Coupon Shopping >>HERE<<

Even though Limit 4 Like Coupons Double per Transaction
You get a LARGER SAVINGS Buying ALL 5 in One Transaction
AND USING the $2/$10 Store Purchase Coupon!

BOUGHT 4 Zest Fruitboost Shower Gel 10oz Tubes Sale $2.00ea
AND BOUGHT 1 Zest Body Wash 18oz Sale $2.00
Total = $10.00
FIRST USE $2.00/$10.00 Health & Beauty Care Purchase Tops Markets Store Coupon
Valid 7/31 - 8/27/16 Found in the Tops Radiate Your Summer Beauty Pamphlet
~ I found this with the Weekly Sale Ads IN STORE
~ WATCH THESE CLOSELY!!! Mine did NOT autodouble!!!
~ Limit 4 Coupons Double per Transaction at Tops Markets
Total = $1.25
RECEIVE $.50 Cash Back from MobiSave WYB 1 ANY Zest Body Wash 16.5oz+ Exp 8/9/16 >>HERE<<
PLUS RECEIVE "FREE UP TO $2.99" Cash Back from MobiSave WYB 1 Zest Fruitboost Shower Gel Exp 8/9/16 >>HERE<<
** I was credited the FULL $2.99 when I submitted mine **
EARN 1 GasPoint for Every Dollar Spent = -$.20
EARN 10 GasPoints for Each Mfg Coupon Used = -$1.25
Final Price = 5 FREE + $4.94 MONEYMAKER
RECEIVE $10.00 Sign Up BONUS If You're NEW to Ibotta >>HERE<<





Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???