Tuesday, July 26, 2016

HOW DO I ORGANIZE MY COUPONS?


HOW DO I ORGANIZE MY COUPONS?

It took me a while to find the perfect swing for myself.
There are many ways to do this.
As a little girl I used to clip all the coupons for my mom
and we would put them in a shoe box with homemade cardboard dividers by category.
That does not work for me with couponing using the internet anymore. ....

I found myself a 13 Gallon Flip Top Filing Box at Staples, 
paying for it with my Staples Rewards. 
I only cut out the coupons I know I will use on the Sunday they come out. 
Then I put the remainder of the insert into a hanging file  by date and type,

example "7/3 P&G".  
I never throw a coupon away because

you never know what sale may come up 
or what someone you know may need.  
Also, when I need to post something, 
I can go back and tell you what insert it came from.
For my shopping trips I use little photo albums and CD holder cases. 
They were in the house and weren't being used anymore, so I put them to use.
I just don't want to spend money to save money, LOL. 
You can also find these at garage sales and thrift stores very cheap. 
I have 1 book for Target, Wegmans, Tops Markets,
 and one for the weeks deals at Walgreens/RiteAid/CVS. 
This way when I am shopping I don't have a 15lb 3-ring binder. 
Especially if you are shopping with kids in tow you will have less to carry around. 
I put them right in my purse, and can just pull out the one in the store I need
 and the others are right there in my purse on hand 
if I find something else exciting.