Saturday, July 30, 2016

FREE + MONEYMAKER Crest Toothpaste at CVS

2 FREE $3.25 MONEYMAKER Crest Toothpaste

BUY 1 Crest 3D White or AND BUY 1 Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste 4-4.2oz Sale $3.00ea
Total = $6.00
USE $2.00/2 Toothpaste CVS Store Coupon from Red Coupon Machine
**RARE** STACK WITH (2) $2.00/1 Crest Toothpaste 3oz+ Coupons 7/31 P&G Insert Exp 8/13/16
~ Limit 4 Like Coupons per Household per Day




Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE CVS Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???
Come on over and Join My Group AND Invite Your Friends too!

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR!